second blog

Monday, October 27, 2008

tag kawen by jeju.

Dream wedding.
This is a survey about your dream wedding, whether it be in the next year or after ten years. So, please answer after you read, the person who answered this before you took a great deal of effort.

1. How old are you?
twenty years young.

2. Are you single?
yes.

3. At what age do you think you'll get married?
my target is 24. but i don't think i do have money when i'm 24. :p

4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
i'm single rememba? look question number 2.

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
liyana jasmay. gadis idaman.

6. Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?
traditional. as long as all my relatives can come and tepung tawar , i'll thankful.

7. Your ideal motive?
to have a wonderful life with my soul-mate.

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
anywhere she prefer. :)

9. How many guests do you think you'll invite?
all my relatives plus friends plus enemy plus haters , 250 - 600.

10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
simple but can be remembered for a long time.

11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own?
i prefer spontanious vow.

12. How many layers of cake do you want?
4 please. chocolate indulgence , white chocolate macadamia , new york cheese cake and mango delight.

13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?
my parents' house.

14. When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
after zuhur. just perfect.

15. You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
outdoors. let the penanggah sweat.

16. Do you like a grand entrance for your bride?
yeah ! let her surprised me. it's her big day. our big day. why not?

18. Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding.
ahmoi chantek? wakakakaka ! just wait and see. maybe i'll play my own song. maybe.

19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
i'm batman. so night please.

20. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
solemn? light please.

21. What age do you think you want to get married?
see number 3.

22. Describe your ideal husband/wife.
girl who adores me every night and day. who treasure me for who i am. who cares about me 24/7. who believe in me 100%. who loves me and my family as much as she loves herself and her family. :) [do this kind of girl exist? somebody please tell me before i put too much hope].

23. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
i prefer the guests use their hand to eat. feel the love of the food aite ? haha

24. Champagne or red wine?
sirap. 4 me and my wife , 'can i have teh tarik please?'. takde kena mengena.

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
month after the wedding will be perfect.

26. Money or household items?
household items.

27. Who will pay for the bills?
u separoh , i separoh. my money , ur money. ur money , my money too. ok sayang?

28. Are you ready for married life?
i don't really know. no maybe. but i do jealous when alep got married that day. haha i'll wait until my turn. :p

29. Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
yeah. for sure. my virginity is for my soul-mate oke?

30. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
yes. she has to know the truth because she will be with me until the day i die. so no lying oke?

31. How many kids would you like to have?
four. two girls and two boys. emsem and chantek. :P

32. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
i will buy a house before get married. and i'll take my parents to live with me too. they are my responsibilty too.

33. Will you celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding or diamond wedding?
sumpah tapaham soalan.

34. What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
pulut kuning , rendang daging , ayam masak merah. satay kambing for dessert oke? alongside otak otak.

35. Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
honeymoon in dvd? it'll be nice. 'anak anak... ini masa abah ngan mak honeymoon. masa nie la abah buat abang'. wakakakaka! sengalness.

36. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?
1. wany
2. evaaa
3. rimza
4. reny

No comments: